Many funding agencies (including NIH) and publishers now require researchers to have ORCiD IDs. This workshop will show you how to create and manage your ORCiD ID.
ORCiD provides a persistent digital identifier that distinguishes you from every other researcher and, through integration in key research workflows such as manuscript and grant submission, supports automated linkages between you and your professional activities ensuring that your work is recognized.
After this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the benefits of ORCID
- Sing up for an ORCID account and add publications and background information
- Adjust privacy settings
- Add an ORCID ID to eRA Commons
- Link an ORCID ID to My NCBI’s SciENcv
Join us via Zoom: https://einsteinmed.zoom.us/j/362386238!
- Thursday, December 12, 2019
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Albert Einstein